2023 Perry Co. School District Onsite BTAP Course
Registration fee: $50.00 for member; $75.00 for nonmember
Onsite Event Details: The Onsite BTA is a one-day event and the first component to meet the BTAP requirement for certification. Registration begins at 8:00; Program is from 8:30 - 3:30. Lunch is on your own. Each participant will be provided access to digital content to accompany the course and is encouraged to bring a mobile device to access that content.
MSTA's Onsite BTA addresses the following Missouri Teacher Development System (MTDS) Competencies:
- Builds Relationships & Culture
- Creates & Manages a Learning Environment
- Develops Research-Based Instruction
- Engages Students in Content
- Understands the Professional Expectations of the Profession
The final component to complete the BTAP requirement for certification is taking part in ongoing learning. Participants can meet this component through book studies, online courses or by attending MSTA’s Virtual New Teachers Summit. From the following options, participants are required to do two
ongoing learning opportunities.
- Participate in a MSTA Beyond the Book Club book study (offered monthly)
- Participate in a MSTA online course (offered at any time)
- Participate in the Virtual New Teachers Summit on Feb. 8, 2023 from 5 - 8 PM
|Book Study + Online Course|
|Book Study + Virtual Summit|
|Online Course + Virtual Summit|
|2 Book Studies|
|2 Online Courses|
To learn more about ongoing learning, go to msta.org/For-Missouri-Educators/Professional-Learning or call MemberCare at 800-392-0532.