MSTA Leadership Conference
July 17-18, 2023
Holiday Inn Executive Center
"Where MSTA Leaders Meet"
(This conference is open to MSTA Leaders only)
MSTA's Leadership Conference is a "learn and do" conference designed for MSTA/CTA leaders.
- Learn more about MSTA services, benefits, and resources
- Collaborate and share promising ideas, practices, and tools to support leaders' role(s) in CTA
- Develop and define leadership skills to build relationships and enhance attendees' CTA
1. When registering, be sure to verify your name and contact information (CTA, home address, phone number, and email address).
2. Select breakout sessions to attend.
3. The following meals are provided during the event: lunch & dinner on Monday, July 17th, and breakfast on Tuesday, July 18th.
4. You will receive a confirmation email sent to your email address if you submitted your registration. If you do NOT
receive a confirmation email, please call Member Care at 800-392-0532 to determine your registration status.
Day 1: July 17, 2023
8:30 - 9:45 -- Registration, MSTA Promo Store
10:00 - 11:15 -- General Session Keynote: Craig King
11:30 - 12:30 -- Lunch
12:45 - 1:30 -- Member Service Coordinator Meetings
1:45 - 2:30 -- Breakout Sessions
2:45 - 3:30 -- Breakout Sessions
3:30 - 5:00 -- MSTA Promo Store
4:00 -- Hotel Check-In
4:15 - 5:00 -- After-Hours Session
Food Truck Night!
5:30 pm -7:30 pm
Registration is required for this offsite activity. MSTA will provide a meal ticket to each registrant. There will be a variety of popular Columbia food trucks for participants to select from. The event venue is one mile from the conference hotel and parking is free.
Day 2: July 18, 2023
6:30 - 7:15 a.m. -- IntenSati Wellness Session
8:00 - 8:45 a.m. -- Breakfast
8:00 - 9:45 a.m. -- MSTA Promo Store
9:00 - 9:45 a.m. -- Breakout Sessions
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. -- Closing General Session Keynote -- Dan "KC Wolf" Meers
Make your hotel reservations by calling 573-445-8531. You must indicate you are attending the MSTA Leadership Conference to receive the group rate.
Each CTA will be reimbursed for Monday night lodging (one room only) at the Holiday Inn Executive Center group rate after the event. MSTA only provides CTA reimbursement via direct deposit.
Please note -- You must reserve your room by booking directly with the Holiday Inn Executive Center and not a third-party booking site.