MSTA Leadership Conference
July 19-20, 2021
Margaritaville Lake Resort
Lake of the Ozark
"Where MSTA Leaders Meet"
Participants must agree to MSTA’s Covid-19 procedures and policies in order to register. Read COVID-19 Agreement here.
Only MSTA leaders may participate in the 2021 Leadership Conference.
MSTA's Leadership Conference is a "learn and do" conference designed to help CTA leaders:
- Learn more about MSTA services, benefits, and resources
- Network to share promising ideas, practices, and tools to support leaders' role(s) in CTA
- Develop and define leadership skills to build relationships and enhance attendees' CTA
- When registering, be sure to verify your name and contact information (CTA, home address, phone number, email address).
- Identify breakout sessions to attend. Due to COVID, attendees must attend the breakout sessions for which they register.
- The following meals are provided during the event: lunch & dinner on July 19th and breakfast on July 20th.
- Participants registering for this onsite conference automatically will be registered for the Virtual Conference.
Day 1: July 19, 2021
10:00 - 12:00 p.m. - Opening Session
12:15 - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
1:15 - 2:00 p.m. - Member Service Coordinator Meetings
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. - Break, MSTA Promo Sales
2:30 - 3:15 p.m. - Breakout Session #1
3:15 - 5:00 p.m. - Hotel Check-In, MSTA Promo Sales, Recreational Time
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Dinner
6:30 - 7:15 p.m. - Breakout Session #2
8:00 - 10 p.m. - Build-A-Band Experience
Day 2: July 20, 2021
5:15 a.m. - Fun Run/Walk Check-In
6:00 a.m. - Fun Run/Walk
7:00 - 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast
8:30 - 9:15 a.m. - Breakout Session #3
9:15 - 9:45 a.m. - Hotel Checkout
9:45 - 12:00 p.m. - Closing Session