April 2021 Virtual BTAP
Dates of Zoom Meeting: April 7, 14, 21
Time of Zoom Meeting: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Participants must participate in all three (3) Zoom Meetings.
Registration fee: $50.00 for member;
$75.00 for nonmember
MSTA's Virtual BTAP cover four topics:
The presentation incorporates the Missouri Teaching Standards which are at the core of Missouri’s evaluation tools. Participants learn effective and engaging teaching practices and strategies for increased student achievement while networking with educators at a similar stage across different districts.
- Classroom environment to Include Behavior Management
- Instruction & Student Motivation to Include Integrating Technology in Socially Distanced Classrooms and Virtual Learning
- Professional communication
- Education-related laws
To complete the full BTAP requirement for certification, one must:
- Attend all three virtual meetings.
- Participate in a minimum of three (3) MSTA Beyond the Book Club book studies. (To register for a book study, click on MSTA's website)
- Participants should enroll in book studies as soon as possible since they fill up quickly.
- Participants must provide their own book for the book studies.
Call MemberCare at 800-392-0532.